Every year we do an Easter Egg Hunt for our kids – i’m not sure what they enjoy most – the trail or eating the chocolate!
Our friends at STAG Mumbler were kind enough to share their favourite tried and tested clues with us and we’d love to share them with you too!
10 Easter Egg Hunt Hiding Clues
1. With this clue, you’ll have to follow your nose; where does mummy put all your stinky clothes? (laundry basket)
2. In this place, daddy puts his toes; take a big breath and cover your nose!(slippers)
3. In this place, you’ll find hundreds of pages; reading them all would take you ages! (book case)
4. In this place. it’s very cold; “Close the door properly!!” you’re always being told (by the front door)
5. In this place, it’s very wet; it’s where you and the duckies very first met (bath tub)
6. In this place, we’re supposed to rub our feet; open the door to see who to greet (door mat)
7. Where do you go when it’s time for sleep? Take a look here, there’s some treats to keep (bedroom)
8. You put this on when you’re feeling cold; ‘Fasten it up properly” you’re always being told (coat)
9. Have a look where mummy make her cups of tea; there might be a treat for you, could you save one for me? (teapot or kettle)
10. This is where you eat your dinner; find the hidden clue and you’re the winner! (table)
Copyright 2021 Doncaster MumblerYour Local Parenting Community
Made with by Wonder Media