It’s set to be a bit of a wet weekend and there has been lots of discussion on the Doncaster Mumbler Chat Group about where to go this wet weekend! I’ve pulled together a list of places to go to escape the rain!
- The Dome – Swim and Skate family pass. Take a look at our Mumbler review last month…a whole day of activities for £25 when you book online.
- The Deep – a favourite of ours. Great for a rainy day, plus you get to return for free as many times as you like within the year! Save 10% when you book online too. Click here for more information.
- Eureka – Again we love this and so do a lot of Mumblers in the chat group! Find out more here.
- Pink Pig Farm – Not far away in Scunthorpe, they have a great indoor softplay area, plus a new role play area that my children love! They also have lovely food. You can head outside and enjoy tractor rides and the sandpit in any weather, just take wellies and spare clothes. Find out more here.
- NCT Nearly New Sale – The NCT Nearly New Sale is on tomorrow at Doncaster Deaf School. Their sales are jam packed with bargains, so if you need any baby or child items, it is worth a visit. Find out more here
- Tropical World Leeds – Discover your inner explorer at Tropical World – an unforgettable journey through rainforest, magroves, desert and the nocturnal world. Take a look here for more information.
- Doncaster Museum – Explore natural history, fine art and more for FREE! Find out more here.
- National Coalmining Museum – try out the interactive displays at Hope Pit, be creative with the art cart, get your hands on in the Mining Lives Gallery, plus there’s an indoor play area ‘Little Diggers’ for Under 5’s. Find out more
- Williams Den – We have visited a few times and the indoor play area is lovely! See our Mumbler review and more information here
- Junglemazeia – Doncaster’s newest softplay area, it’s worth a look. I’d say it is especially good for under 5’s plus there is a little baby area too. We have visited a few times. See more information here.
- Lakeside Village – Enjoy some retail therapy, head inside to the shops! The indoor play area at the Lakeside is great for little ones and they now have a ping pong parlour too! Find out more.
You can find even more suggestions for Days Out here
If you’re looking for soft play, take a look here.
Or get your wellies on, and head outdoors! We have lots of parks and playgrounds in Doncaster to enjoy in any weather, you just need the right clothes and a big hot chocolate when you get home.
Whatever you end up doing, I hope these ideas help. Have a fun weekend!