Exciting Job Opportunity to become a Lead or assistant coach for Rugbytots Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster and Worksop
No coaching experience necessary, but we are looking for someone who is:
– Great with kids aged 2-7 years old;
– Enjoys being active, LOTS of energy and not afraid to act silly and have lots of fun!
– Fantastic communication skills are essential;
– Very reliable and able to commit to agreed hours;
– Is over 16;
We provide training at the classes that we run, and also pay for paediatric first aid training, DBS checks and kit.
Reliability and punctuality are absolutely essential. We are a small and friendly team, and we pay very well for a job that is lots of fun. In return we expect you to be passionate about maintaining the high levels of service that we have worked very hard to build.
Please apply with what hours you are available to work to arrange an informal chat, which will then be followed by meeting with us to watch our classes in action and allow us to assess your suitability for the role and for you to see if it’s right for you.
Our small team currently consists of myself as the owner, and 10 coaches who love their jobs. We are excited to be in the position to grow our team and welcome an additional member to the Rugbytots family.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.00 to £15.00 /hour
* Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Worksop
* Full Driving licence and own transport (Required)