Purpose of post
To organise, cook and prepare a healthy balanced diet for children from birth to 12 years at the Stadium Stars Day Nursery, located at Keepmoat Stadium, home of Doncaster Rovers.
- Provision of food
- Hygiene, health and safety.
- Must hold a level 2 qualification in food hygiene
Nursery Manager/Nursery Owner
- To be the budget holder for the provision of food and associated goods for the nursery
- To be responsible for the purchase of such provisions
- To keep weekly accounts of such expenditure
- To be responsible in conjunction with the Manager for planning menus
- To co-ordinate the cooking and serving of the mid-day meal for up to 30 children per day
- To wash-up crockery, cutlery and all equipment used to prepare meals
- To be responsible for hygiene and risk assessment within the kitchen area, including all record keeping relevant to the post
- To be responsible for food safety within the nursery including all safety checks relating to food storage and preparation
- To maintain an agreed high standard of hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen area.
10.30am to 1pm, 5 days a week (12.5 hours per week). £8 per hour
You will be required to undertake a enhanced DBS disclosure check and 2 suitable references will be obtained.
Discounts are available for staff children attending the nursery.
For further information please contact Marie Townrow, Nursery Owner on 07754 422017 or email email@example.com